brown

Saturday, November 17, 2012


Thanksgiving is almost here! I love thanksgiving with all your friends around and delicious food. I would have posted this a little sooner. But I was just got off a 3 day fast today. I didn't want to look at pics of food while I was fasting. Anyway, I'm going to show that pics now.
 
The fist pics is going to be pie. I know i9t should be one for the last. But it's the first on my list.
 
 
Bread!
 
 
Mashed Potatoes!

 
Corn.
 
 
Peas.
 
 
Stuffing.
 
 
And the last but definitely not the least.
The Turkey!
 
 
More random pics that I got.
 
 
 
 
Ok, after you look at the pics you may think that this is what thanksgiving is all about. But there is so much more then food. I believe that most of you who read this can say they never unwillingly went hungry for more then a day. There are so many out there that wont have a turkey or even a meal for thanks giving. So while you are eating your thanks giving meal with your friends and family. Remember to thank God for all you have and be truly thankful.
 
~Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment