brown

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thailand

    Hey everybody. We sold our house a few days ago. It didn't sell at the auction but a couple of days latter somebody bought it. It was kind of sad letting it go. I lived here all my life and the thought of leaving my home and friends to go live on the other side of the world makes me a little sad. But remembering that I'm going to Thailand and that's were God wants me to be. It took the sadness right out of me. I will miss this place. But like it says in the bible
 
But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.
Matthew 6:20
 
     I truly believe that God is calling my family and I to Thailand. There is less then 1 % Christians in Thailand, and around 95 % Buddhism . So if you could please pray for my family and I as we live there for 2 or more years, it would be greatly appreciated.
 


~Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you and your family. What your doing is great, even though I will miss you incredibly. Bri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Bri. I'll miss you to. Bye
      ~Kaitlyn

      Delete