brown

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Songkron

Hey everybody. So right now I am preparing myself to get dunked with water. Ok, let me explain. For the next few days I will get soaked with water every time I plan to go somewhere. The reason is because of songkron. It's a huge water fight that the whole city of Chiang Mai takes place in. We went out yesterday to the moat. (That's where most of songkron takes place.) We were on the back of the pic up truck my dad has, with garbage cans full of water. We had put some ice in the water to make it coled. Anyway, by the time we got out of the moat we had to fill our bucket numerous times. We dunked random people on the street with water and they did likewise to us and everybody else. It's so much fun. I think my mom got some pics of it without ruining her camera. I will check and then maybe I will be able to post some pics of it.
~Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment