brown

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Snake Show/Snake Farm

These are pics of the snake show. Farther down there are pics of the snake farm. It is the same place that both these advents were taken place.
 
 
The beginning, little did we know.......
(Actually I went to the snake show before, but that doesn't matter.)
 

 
I hate this picture. I was talking that is why my mouth is hanging open.
 
 
  Abby, my mom and her friend.
 
 
 
The people that were holding the snake were tickling the back of peoples leg and scaring them when they were getting there picture taken.
 
 
Annie and her friend Victoria.
 
 
 
Don't touch!
 
 
Smile for the camera.
 
 
He's kissing the snake!!!
 
 
3 snakes, 2 hands, and 1 mouth.
 

 
This snake came out of the ring and was sitting there right by the bench. We held still not daring to move.
 
 Ok, so that is the end of the snake show. But the snake farm is the next following pics.
 

We think this snake was in the show because the cage was empty.
 

 
 
This snake was very aggressive. It capt trying to get out of the glass box.
 
 
Sweet dreams.
 

 
Hi, what's your name?
 
 
 
Do you see the green snake in the tree?
 
 
He looked like he was dead.
 
 



 
Show off.
 
Aren't you pretty.
 
 
Ok, that is the last of my pics. It was a lot of fun. I need to go now. I will post more pics on Thailand when I can.
To bad they don't have this kind of thing in the States. :) They also had and alligator show!

No comments:

Post a Comment