brown

Monday, April 22, 2013

Snake!!!!!!

    Ok, so a lot of things happened in the past week, and I will tell you all of them in due time. But there is something scary, but kind of exciting, that just took place a couple of minutes ago. Ok this is the story.
    I heard our dog, (I will tell you about how we got him in upcoming posts.) Thor, (His real name is Theodore but we all call him Thor. The owners before named him.) barking like crazy. I went in the back of the house to check out what was going on. I saw our dog, Thor, barking at a bush.  So I went to check it out. It was dark outside and I couldn't see what it was. I yelled for Zack, my little brother, to come and turn the lights on out back. When he turned them on I saw this huge snake. We yelled for my older brother and sister, Tyler and Sarah. Anyway, to make a long story short (Now this is when you say, "It’s too late for that." :) We got a shuffle and we killed it. We took it by the shuffle and dumped it into a bucket. When we got it in the bucket we had our neighbor  man come over to check out what kind of snake it was. He said, "its poisonous in case my eyes are deceiving me." We then saw that is was 2 snakes in the bucket. The one snake was eating the other. After that we chopped it's head off. We then looked up to see what kind of snake it was.  We found out that it is called a Banded Krait. They say it is very poisonous and could be deadly. We thank God nobody got hurt. For this snake was only a few feet from our house!!!
~Kaitlyn

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment