brown

Friday, February 22, 2013

Thailand

Ok so we got the papers for our house signed and we are now living in our house. Well, kind of. Ok so let me start from the beginning.
My sister, Annie, went to a hostel, that's where kids go to school and they sleep there and practically live there, with a friend of ours that also is an American, Victoria. The hostel is out in the country so it is really primitive. Anyway, my sister and her friend are staying there for six weeks. It's like ten hours, or something like that, out of the city. So we haven't seen them sins they left. So my parents decided to go out and visit them. They left soon after the papers were signed and they decided that me and Sarah (My sister.) should stay at the base so we would have something to do. (Sorry, I know I'm rambling. I'm almost done.) Because of this I haven't actually stayed in my house yet. Sarah and I will be sleeping in our new home tonight. Yay! 
My parents came back last night but we still didn't sleep at our new house because we didn't have enough of beds yet. So we are getting more beds today.
What has the rest of my family been doing this week?
Parents - They were visiting my sister Annie. (They were gone for 2 days and 1 knight.)
My older brother Chad, who is 22 - He was living at the house and exploring the city.
My older sister Annie, who is 20 - She is and was, at the hostel taking care of kids.
My older brother Tyler, who is 18 - He was living at the house with my brother Chad also exploring the city.
My older sister Sarah, who is 15 - She was at the center with me staying with one of our friends. (Victoria's little sister was the girl we were staying with,.)
Me (I'm 13) 
My younger brother Zachary, who is 11 - He was staying at a families house who he never met before going there.
And my younger sister Abigail, who is 6 - She went a long with my parents.
I need to go now.
~Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment