brown

Sunday, February 3, 2013

ThailandFBR

We are back!
FBR was so much fun. I met so many new people. The resort that we stayed at was really, really, pretty.They had a pool that was overflowing with water. I stayed in a cabin with 7 other girls, (including Sarah, my sister) The rooms were so exotic and cool looking. We had rice for every meal except for breakfast then we aether had cereal or ham, eggs, and toast. The food was actually really good. We always had fresh fruit. The resort is more in the country then in the city. On the last night we had fireworks and set off Chinese lanterns. It was so cool. We had a penny fair which brought in enough money to buy the fireworks. I'll try to put pics on when we get them developed. I need to go now. Bye
~Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment