brown

Monday, February 11, 2013

Thailand

   Hey everybody. Sorry about the long period of time with no posts. I have been really busy lately. We haven't found a house yet but we have narrowed it down to 4 houses. We are praying earnestly for God to show us the house he wants us to have.
   We are still at the center. We have to move into a hotel aether tonight or tomorrow. We are praying that this will be our last week without a house. We thank God we were able to be at the center for so long.
   In about 10 minuets my family and I will be going to see one more house that we saw pics of and a house that my parents saw. So I better go now. I will try to update all of you soon about what we found.
~Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys everyday!!! Love you, kaitlyn <3

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becca. I appreciate your prayers.
    ขษฟระสัื (-Kaitlyn)

    ReplyDelete