brown

Friday, January 18, 2013

It's ALMOST TIME!!!

   I can't believe it's almost time! tomorrow at this time my family and I will be driving to New York. our flight leaves at 3:00 a.m. So if you think of my family and I, we would really appreciate if you pray for us. I will try to keep my blog updated and let all of you know how it is to live in Thailand. It may be a little while before I update you again though because I will need to settle in Thailand first.
       We leave my grandmas house (We came to our grandmas and grandpas house last night to sleep here. We are staying till we leave.That is where I am now. ) at 8:00 a.m. .
   I will probably never be able to post anything dooring the the mid daytime here. Thailand is 12 hours different. So when it is 12:00 a.m here. It is 12:00 p.m there. It is always the opposite. It is also really really hot there. So it's going to be a drastic change going from freezing (at least that what it feels like to me.) to scorching (hot). It hardly ever gets to 60 over night. It is also really humid. So my family and I are going to be going through some meager changes. I need to go now. Bye
~Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment