brown

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Refugee Camp

     Hi, everybody. Sorry it took so long for me to post about the refugee camp. I have been so busy lately. But, I have finally got the time to do it.
     We had a lot of fun at the refugee camp. Though it was a long drive, I am so glad I went a long. We took the kids ice cream. They were so happy. I wonder if some of them never had ice cream before this. It was for Annie, Medan, and Victoria's students, and a few others that happened a long. We have a tone of pics from the refugee camp because they all wanted to get there picture taken with you, or, take a picture of someone. We had a great time.
     Here are a few pics of it.

(going from left to right)
Victoria, Annie, and Megan.

 
Abigail's new friends.
 
Farewell pic.

 Sadness comes over the whole group as we get in the back of the truck.
 
Here are some more pics of the refugee camp that I thought you might like.
 
Beautiful mountain.


 
The sign for the church.
  School time.


 
Hope you liked the pics.(:
~Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment