brown

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Tiger Kingdom

    We went to Tiger kingdom a few days ago. It is so, so, cool! You get to go in with the tigers and pet them. Though they say not to touch their heads. (: It normally cost a lot of money to get in, but because we have some Thai friends that work there, we got in  for free! But we were required to pay for 2 photographers. Which we got for 500 baht. (a little less then $20) It normally cost 600 baht to get photographers. Which means we got into the whole thing for less then $20. There was My dad, mom, Sarah, Zack, Abby, and I. So, we did that most of the day.
Here are some pics of it. They are real tigers.
    
 They told me to pretend to be sleeping but I don't think I did it very well. (:
 





 


 
It was only 15 and up that were able to go with the big tigers. So Zach and I went in the big balls below. It feels like you are walking on water. But when ever you wanted to walk you had to keep going because the ball would roll around. To say the least, it was hard to stand. We had so much fun but we got really tired at the end. 
 


 
~Kaitlyn

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! Great to hear from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is SO awesome!!!! :) Miss you guys so much... hope all is well! - Becca

      Delete
    2. I miss you too Becca. We had a lot of fun.
      ~Kaitlyn

      Delete